Monday, February 12, 2007

SportsFanBase Updates - February 2007

Doug - I actually had someone else designed and I paid him for it. To maintain the site, I have a management section that my web designer created so I do everything on the website itself. I used a company called NetConnect Technologies to host the website and I purchased my domain name from GoDaddy.com. If you have any questions about web design, you can e-mail me at ari@sportsfanbase.com and I'll try to answer them and if not, I'll forward them to my webmaster.
February 1, 2007 4:44 PM
Ari Blue said...
Well, it's been my first 2 weeks participating in the SVE and a lot of developments have occurred. January 2007 turned out to be the best month for SportsFanBase.com in terms of traffic, with over 110,000 hits and 1,100 unique visitors. Also, we got one new advertisers and are currently working on getting 2 more advertisers. In addition, I currently have a deal in the works that could potentially be a partnership with a licensed wholesaler of Nike apparel.I will put up another post as some of these awesome deals occur!

No comments: