Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The New Move -Top Quality Fashion for Less

First and foremost I would like to express my extreme gratitude to have the opportunity to express and share business ideas with the entrepreneurs of tommorow. My name is Miguel S. Bain, and I started an eBay business just about a year ago in December of 2006. As i'm sure everyone is well aware of, eBay has created its own market for millions worldwide. A big part of this market is individuals who are looking for quality items for less. This introduces you to my target market. I sell high fashion clothing merchandise for much less than what these items retail for in stores. I typically sell high-end brand jeans, but I have also ventured into selling couture t-shirts as well as trendy sneakers. Some of the brand names include True Religion, Rock & Republic, Ed Hardy, Christian Audigier, and Nike. Typically, these brands are found in retail stores such as Saks, Neimen Marcus, AND Bloomingdales. Due to the fact that I am able to procure these clothing articles at wholesale prices, I can offer these top brands for much less than retail stores via eBay auctions. Since starting about a year ago, I have met with relative success. I have been able to gain on average at least 100% profit on each sale. My goal is to continue servicing my target market and providing high end fashion for less. In the future, I would like to eventually take this venture from just a side hobby to an actual business. I look forward to sharing more information with you over the next few months!

No comments: