Sunday, February 24, 2008

Update on GYC

Its that time again for an update on Grab Your Controller. Still haven't launched officially but will be tomorrow Monday the 25th. Since my last post I have interviewed an up and coming video game company called Digital Embryo. They have a few games out for Nintendo DS and a game coming out for Wii. I interviewed the president of the company about the game for Wii called Summer Sports and about the company. My friend and I have also reviewed both Turok and Devil MAy Cry 4. Those reviews will be up tomorrow for launch. Currently working on another review for a game called Lost Odyssey. We have added some news to the blog so as not to be completely bare on launch day and have some back content. Thats all for know next update in 2 weeks.

No comments: